Sunday, November 29, 2009

Question about Myspace!!?

How do I set my blogs to be private so that only the people on my friends list can read them?



Question about Myspace!!?

Go to manage blog %26gt;%26gt; view blog %26gt;%26gt; under the ones you wanted private click edit %26gt;%26gt; privacy friends only. You can do the same when you are first writing a blog. That's the way I know to do it there might be another way.



Question about Myspace!!?

1. go to your home page



2. account settings



3. privacy



4. Profile Viewable By:



Check off friends only.



tadaaa



you can do it for your photos as well.



Have fun!



Question about Myspace!!?

If your profile is private then no one else except your friends can read them. Go to settings then to privacy and then select only your friends. That's the only way I know how to do it. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd