Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have a MYSPACE question?

how do you find out who there friends are if there profile is private %26amp; you dont wanna add them...yet. is there any way i culd find out who there friends are with out adding them?



I have a MYSPACE question?

go look at their friend id in the url.



and have a tab of your friends list open.



copy their friend id number and then paste over your id number in the url of the window you have open



hopefully that works.



it works occasionally



I have a MYSPACE question?

when you click onto them it will take you to their page and you should beable to see their firends.



I have a MYSPACE question?

no sorry, but they could just tell you I guess



I have a MYSPACE question?

No sorry there isn't a way to see there friends if your not there friend and there profile is Private



I have a MYSPACE question?

Nope, not unless you're able to see the "private-izer" on someone else's friends list.



I have a MYSPACE question?

no can do !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd