Sunday, November 29, 2009

What should I do regarding a girl?

I was good friends with a girl for about 7 months %26amp; had feelings for her but never outright told her. Last month she started seeing someone else %26amp; it killed me. So I confessed my feelings %26amp; she said she felt the same. She said she had nothing serious with this other person %26amp; that she was going to cut it off.



We started dating but about a week in I notice the person she was seeing before has pics of them together on myspace. Private profile. I confronted her %26amp; she said they were old pics %26amp; that they were just friends. About 3 days later she slips up %26amp; tells me they hung out. I start to get skeptical.



About 3 wks in shes acting distant %26amp; I suppose its because she is still seeing this other person. So I tell her I want something exclusive %26amp; she comes back with how shes not ready for a relationship %26amp; how its best we end things.



I know shes still seeing this person but she told me she still thinks about me. I am wondering whether I should try again. I dont want to regret letting her go.



What should I do regarding a girl?

you shouldn't regret letting a girl like that go. She lies, and shes not loyal to you. How would you be missing out letting her go. You'd be missing out on a possible STD...lol but thats a good thing my friend. Sometimes you have to put your feelings aside and make the best choice for yourself. In the long run when you find a special girl who loves you, you'll look back on the relationship you had with that tramp and be sooo glad that its over and your not stuck with having to deal with her bullshitt forever.



What should I do regarding a girl?

I really dont think you should try again. If she did something like that the first time then she is not even worth trying again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd