Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have a myspace question!?

How do you set your profile to private?



I have a myspace question!?

* Start by making sure you are logged in



* Click on "Home" in the top navigation menu from any MySpace web page.



* Click on 閳ユ穾ccount Settings閳?br>



* Click 閳ユ阀rivacy Settings閳?br>



* Make your selections on this page.



* Click 閳ユ窅hange Settings閳?



I have a myspace question!?

you just have to go to edit profile and then you will see a toolbar kinda thing on top itll say "backround information and stuff" all i know is its in that toolbar...itll say "set profile to private in one of the links on the toolbar....good luck!



I have a myspace question!?

Go to your home page. Click Account Settings next to your default picture. Scroll down and click on Privacy Settings. Change the following settings how you see fit.



I have a myspace question!?

go into ur account settings, privacy settings, and set it where the only people who can see it is ur friends. and set any other privacy things u want to set.



I have a myspace question!?

Go into account settings on the page to right of picture on the page that comes up when you first sign in, then go to privacy settings under who can view me..and set it to "friends only"



I have a myspace question!?

in the edit your settings portion that can be found right under the edit your profile optoin...



I have a myspace question!?

go to account setting on your home page



from there choose privacy settings and it's one of the options there



I have a myspace question!?

GO TO YOUR PROFILE,,, GO TO YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS AND CLICK ON FRIENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd