Sunday, November 29, 2009

My guy friend isn't talking to me?

There has never been a romantic relationship between us,its always been just best friends, and i've known him for seven years starting in middle school, and all of a sudden he's stop talking to me, set his myspace private and deleted me. I thought it was because he changed his account, I tried to add his new account and he rejected it it...he wrote a comment on his tagline saying that he saw a future and your not in it...I don't know if he's talking about me or someone else...but i'm completely hurt about this, I don't know what i've even done to make my friend angry.



I sent him a message and he hasn't replied to it...Should I just forget about my friend and move on? even after seven years of friendship? I might as well....right?.... : (



My guy friend isn't talking to me?

maybe he got tired of waiting on you to date him at least once.....did you give him a chance?



My guy friend isn't talking to me?

That is strange. Before you find out anything else, I wouldn't take it personally. Do you have any mutual friends? If yes, ask them if they know what's going on with him. It could just be a personal problem he needs to work through. Give him time, try to contact him again in a couple weeks. If nothing else comes about from that, let him make the next move.



My guy friend isn't talking to me?

He liked you too much and wanted more i guess and gave up trying



My guy friend isn't talking to me?

Maybe he is looking for a relationship.



My guy friend isn't talking to me?

It honestly sounds like he had a crush on you and is trying to get over it by cutting you out of his life. Maybe right now it's too hard for him to be your friend, but I bet in a few weeks or a month he will remember how much you meant to each other and want to have you back in his life. I'd write him a message that states you'd like to be friends with him whenever he's ready and let the ball be in his court.



My guy friend isn't talking to me?

I know how you feel....But I know the reason to why my friend and I aren't talking...he's been a good buddy of mine too but because of some really petty arguement, he stoped talking to me...AND IT WAS HIS FAULT..



Uhmmm just give him time and if he's a true friend he's realized things....if not then, you know he wasn't a real friend to begin w/...I know how sucky you must feel but we can't control others even if we try so hard to make things better...



My guy friend isn't talking to me?

i think you need to confront him in person if you think this is really a friendship worth saving. if he refuses to speak to you, write him a letter and send it to him, that way at least he knows how you feel. if he chooses not to write respond, then at least you know that you did everything you could to salvage the friendship. just try and be 100% honest with him, no matter how hard that might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd