Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm getting a Myspace soon but is Putting Pictures of yourself and friends unsafe?

i wouldn't put a pic of us in a public place so how would they find me, and i'm getting a private account is that safe?



I'm getting a Myspace soon but is Putting Pictures of yourself and friends unsafe?

You have to keep in mind nothing on-line is ever completely safe and myspace does seem to draw out the freaks...



now having said that....



I'm an old guy who is more than able to take care of himself so I dont care so see's or does what with my pic's...but I would never knowingly endanger my friends or put them at risk... your pictures might be fine and completely safe...but what about those of your friends?



I'm getting a Myspace soon but is Putting Pictures of yourself and friends unsafe?

Define unsafe. It's probably not going to cause any problems for you. Yes a private account is a good idea. Then only people who already know you last name or e-mail address can even try to add you.



I'm getting a Myspace soon but is Putting Pictures of yourself and friends unsafe?

For kids and teens today, the internet is fully integrated into their lives. Whether using it to do homework, gaming or for keeping up with friends, there are so many ways in which we interact with large amount of information that the internet puts at our fingertips. This interaction involves us creating more and more of the content online, but unfortunately, this also means that those who would use the web for devious purposes have more access to our personal information as well. Especially personal info posted by kids and teens who think they are only sharing this information with their friends, but in fact are leaving a door wide open for any one to learn private their details, and potentially putting themselves and their families at risk.



These days you can never be entirely sure of just who might be accessing your info. Kids and teens need to keep these dangers in mind so they think about the things they are putting up on the internet, to keep private information private, and particularly out of not so friendly hands.



But i have a myspace and if you are not my friend you can not look at my pics and if you are not my friend you can not get on my page.But it is your choice whether you want it public or not.



I'm getting a Myspace soon but is Putting Pictures of yourself and friends unsafe?

wow you are going to get a ton of responses to this one.



If its private, its safe



if its not private, it is definitely unsafe. but myspace is upping its security policy so it will be safer. millions of ppl have myspace. dont worry so much

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd