Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myspace question??

I was on my page and I was lookin at my friends. I clicked on one of my friends page and it says its private. He's my friend so why cant i view his page?? Is there a code or something i gotta put in to view his page??



Myspace question??

it is either a phishing site which you went on or it is a myspace error because i have encountered the same problem but i usually reload to my home page and then i go to the friend i want again all over.



Myspace question??

Are you sure they have not deleted you as their friend? This happened to me. I was their Friend and I wrote then a note got ready to send and it came back blocked not a friend , after I checked my friend list. I was shocked to see I had been removed from their list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd