Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair styles for me??

OK, this is a picture of the hair style that i REALLY like,



http://www.myspace.com/phantombaby11496



ok that is my personal myspace, i will not add anyone from Yahoo, so dont even think about it, and my myspace is private, so let me have privacy!



my face shape is round:



I have auburn hair color



I have freckles on my face



Hazel eyes



Hair styles for me??

I personally like that hairstyle. It's very pretty and if your face shape is like that person in the picture, then you can definitely pull it off. Take it to a salon and show it to the stylist so they can duplicate it EXACTLY how u want it. =)



Hair styles for me??

i really like your hair in the picture it look so pretty but for a change straighten it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd