Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Should I be allowed to have a myspace?

I am 13 and know all the internet saftey rules. My page is private and is only used to talk to my friends.



Should I be allowed to have a myspace?

having a myspace page is completely safe.............as long as you have the common sense to not be up to no good. talking to people that you personally know in real life and not posting any real information about yourself(where you live, full name, age, etc.) then there shouldnt be any problem with having one.



Should I be allowed to have a myspace?

I started my myspace when I was 13.



Having your profile to private is good. Some predators can still see your profile, but not as many. Be sure to talk to your friends in person about their myspace so you know it was them who messaged you. As long as you don't talk to anyone you don't know then you should be fine.



I'm sure your probably know about what I said, so you are ready for a myspace. Have fun!



Should I be allowed to have a myspace?

No. Myspace gives out WAYYY too much personal information. i say, unless your parents are able to monitor our page and become Myspace-savvy, you shouldn't. but if they are willing to be involved, then yes, it is safe for you. Sorry.



Should I be allowed to have a myspace?

No delete your page, NOW!



Should I be allowed to have a myspace?

If your 13 you should not have a Myspace. Myspace is for users 14 and older.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd