Monday, December 28, 2009

Can you help me with the Myspace friends thing?

Well sometimes when I add a new friend, for some reason the next time I log-in, it doesn't show their picture on my friends picture. So then I go to their profile, and it says that their profile is set to private, then when I click on the "Add to Friends" button, it then says that this person is already my friend!



Can you help me with the Myspace friends thing?

You might have to either erase everything in your edit profile section to see if there is a problem there or create a new account. I don't know what the problem could be.



Can you help me with the Myspace friends thing?

myspace is going downhill yuwie is better and it pays you for the views you get go to albrightlandscaping.net and click on the yuwie banner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd