Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm Wanting To Know...About Myspace.?

How Do Some People With Private Profiles Have A Background Where The Page Shows...I Want People To See My Background...But Not MY Page.



I'm Wanting To Know...About Myspace.?

the only way to make a background show up when your page is private is to use the new beta myspace editor to make your page



but



it has many problems, it's BETA after all, that means "it's not done yet"



and any changes you make there will override ANY copy/paste layouts/codes you have, so you have a choice



either use the BETA myspace profile editor so you can have that nifty background on your private profile and have the SAME THING on your non-private profile,



OR



leave the BETA myspace profile editor alone, and stick with copy/paste layouts/codes



your choice



you cant have both (yet)



I'm Wanting To Know...About Myspace.?

oh no you got it all wrong you see this isnt really there background they got a code where it will decorate there private settings!



you can get codes like these at whateverlife.com!



I'm Wanting To Know...About Myspace.?

you have to use the myspace profile editor



I'm Wanting To Know...About Myspace.?

whateverlife.com has codes for that. or use profile editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd