Monday, December 28, 2009

How do i delete my comments off my ex-girlfriend's profile when its set to private!?

ok so i dont want all my old comments to stay on her profile, i asked myspace but they were no help!!



How do i delete my comments off my ex-girlfriend's profile when its set to private!?

You can not do it, unless you play nice and get her to except you as a friend again. Then you will be able to view and delete them. Who knows? If she is your ex maybe she took care of them already.



How do i delete my comments off my ex-girlfriend's profile when its set to private!?

you have two options....get her to add you and then do it. the second option is to delete your account. it will delete all comments you sent to everyone and you can't get back anything from your old site. sorry, but those are the only ways to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd